Skip to content
- Accountability: We recognize and accept our responsibility to the community. We are committed to gain the respect and trust of the public by holding ourselves accountable for our actions.
- Dedication: We are committed to making the needs of the community a high priority. Each member comes to work prepared to give an extra effort in service to the community and each other.
- Empathy: We understand how others feel. We will treat the public and each other with dignity and respect.
- Integrity: Individually and as a department, we are self-disciplined to do the right thing-even when nobody is watching. We are honest and trustworthy, holding ourselves to the highest moral standard.
- Strength: The core strength of the department comes from each individual officer, who is confident, well trained and will make the right decision.