- Accountability: We recognize and accept our responsibility to the community. We are committed to gain the respect and trust of the public by holding ourselves accountable for our actions.
- Dedication: We are committed to making the needs of the community a high priority. Each member comes to work prepared to give an extra effort in service to the community and each other.
- Empathy: We understand how others feel. We will treat the public and each other with dignity and respect.
- Integrity: Individually and as a department, we are self-disciplined, honest and trustworthy; we hold ourselves to the highest moral standard.
- Strength: The core strength of the department comes from each individual officer, who is confident, well trained and will make the right decision.
The Longmeadow Police Department consists of:
- 5 Sergeants
- 18 Officers
- 1 Reserve Officer
- 3 Special Officers
- Administrative Assistant
- Records Clerk
- Civilian Animal Enforcement Officer