Welcome to the Longmeadow Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Please read below carefully to determine if our online reporting is right for you.
Please confirm the following to find out if online filing is right for you:
- Is this incident an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the Town of Longmeadow?
- Do you know the suspect?
- Was either your home or vehicle broken into?
- Were you physically assaulted?
- Is there evidence that could lead to the identification of a suspect?
If you answered yes to any of the questions you cannot use this system to file a report online. If you answered no to all of the above questions you are ready to file your report online. By filing out the Online Incident Report Form, you confirm you answered no to all of the questions above.
Please fill in all the fields below and provide us with as much detail as possible. The more information you can provide, the better we can investigate the incident. For example, if your cell phone was stolen, provide us with type of cell phone, the phone number of the cell phone, a serial number if you have one, the amount of the cell phone, the date and time you noticed the cell phone missing, the last place you saw the cell phone.
- All cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed with in 24 to 48 hours.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted