For information about Sex Offender Classification levels and other pertinent facts, please visit the Sex Offender Registry Board Website.
To review all available sex offender information for the Town of Longmeadow, you may come to the police department at any time. You will be required at that point to fill out a request form, and then you will be provided with information for all current LEVEL 2 (moderate risk to re-offend) and LEVEL 3 (high risk to re-offend) offenders. LEVEL 1 (low risk to re-offend) offender information is not available to the public.
Other Links to Sex Offender Information:
Massachusetts Sex Offender Online Search Page – Please be advised that level 2 sex offenders that were classified AFTER July 12, 2013 may now appear in this search. Level 2 offenders classified as such PRIOR to July 12, 2013 remain available only by inquiry to the Longmeadow Police Department.
Resources for Additional Information & Assistance
- Massachusetts Sex Offender Registry Board – (978) 740-6500
- Massachusetts Parole Board – (617) 727-3271
- Office of the Commissioner of Probation – (617) 727-5300
- Department of Public Health – Sexual Assault Prevention and Survivor Services – (617) 624-5457
- Jane Doe Inc: The Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence – (617) 248-0922
- Stop It Now – (413) 268-3096
- Massachusetts Citizens for Children – (617) 742-8555
- Massachusetts Association for Treatment of Sexual Abusers (MATSA) – (508) 650-4800
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – (800) THE-LOST (843-5678)
- KlaasKids – (415) 331-6867
- Center for Sex Offender Management – (301) 589-9383